The wedding recessional—the part at the end of the ceremony when you and your wedding party exit down the aisle. Make it dramatic. Keep it classic. Or, make it fun! Whatever you choose it’s going to be perfect for your big day.
Below is a list of songs to help you in making this choice.
* When choosing a song you may also specify where to start playing the song. For example, when playing U2’s Beautiful day I like to start right where he sings “… It’s a beautiful day…”.
Wedding Ceremony Recessional Song List
- U2 – Beautiful Day
- Keane – Somewhere Only We Know
- The Naked And Famous – Young Blood
- Avicci – Levels
- Outkast – Hey Ya
- Katy Perry – Firework
- Pharrell Williams – Happy
- Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
- Stevie Wonder – Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Sister Sledge – We Are Family
- Daft Punk – Get Lucky
- Empire of the Sun – Alive (Start at 0:33)
- Capital Cities – Safe and Sound
- Steve Winwood and Eric Clapton – Higher Love
- Hall & Oates – You Make My Dreams Come True
- Huey Lewis And The News – The Power of Love
- Harry Styles – Adore You